September 23 -24, 2017 | 10:00 am – 9:00 pm | Megatrade Hall 3
Before I Do – Wedding and Debut Fair will open its doors on September 23 and 24, 2017 at Megatrade Hall 3, SM Megamall and we’re so excited to meet newly engaged couples and young ladies who are celebrating their coming of age parties soon!
There are a lot of suppliers waiting for you at Before I Do – Wedding and Debut Fair. There’s inspiration positively everywhere you go. Get to taste some truly divine cakes and there are free make up trials too.
The event is making a lot of couples and debutantes excited with the participation of some prominent event suppliers in the Metro such as : Jeffrey Namoc Events Styling, Diamond with Love, Infinity Closet, Dante’s Photo Image, Hearts and Bells, AMI Jewels, Photoman, Eventist Manila, A. Bernardo’s Jewelry, Imelda’s Jewelry, Makeup by Sally Castro, Main Events, MAJICA-Makeover by Jackie in Creative Application and Unik Art n Soul among others that offer great discounts and promos for on-site bookers.
Here is what you can do when you visit #BeforeIDoBridalFair:
- Know why you’re attending the wedding fair. Ask yourself why you are going. Are you attending for inspiration? To listen to live performances? To look for a particular supplier? Knowing your main reason for attending will help you not get overwhelmed specially if this this your first time to attend a bridal fair.
- Free entrance. Couples and debutantes who register at www.beforeidobridalfair.com on the other hand, enjoy FREE entrance when they present their event tickets at the registration booth.
- Hourly draws. Lucky couples and debutants can also bring home exciting gifts from sponsors and exhibitors during the hourly raffle draws. No need to purchase anything, just register online or on-site and your name is in!
- Research. Like most bridal fair websites, www.beforeidobridalfair.com has a listing of all the suppliers who are joining the fair. Once you know why you’re attending the bridal fair, list down the suppliers you want to meet and be ready with questions that you may want to ask when you visit them at #BeforeIDoBridalFair.
- Make labels. Suppliers will ask for your wedding details when you inquire or when you fill out raffle coupons for the Onsite Booker Raffle. When you book or make your payments at #BeforeIDoBridalFair, you get a chance to win fabulous prizes. Just show your receipts to get raffle coupons. The winner will be announced on Sunday, 8:30pm. So, to avoid writing your name and wedding date over and over again, be ready with labels with your name and your fiancé(e)’s name, wedding date, wedding venues, your email address and contact number.
- Be early. The first two to three hours are slow specially on a Sunday where people go to church and have lunch with their families. If you want to walk around freely and actually have time to talk to suppliers, arrive early. Doors open at 10:00am daily and three lucky early bird brides gets a FREE copy of “Before I Do”, a hilarious, catty, and heart-breaking read for every girl who wants the wedding but not the responsibilities marriage (at least not yet).
- Collect and select. Get brochures from suppliers who meet your needs. Go over the information you’ve collected. Talk about it and reach out to the suppliers who appeals to you and set up an appointment.Book before the bridal fair ends to avail of their exclusive discounts!
We look forward to seeing you at Before I Do Bridal Fair – the longest running intimate bridal fair at SM Megamall!
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: (0917) 858-7787 or 809-3119
Megatrade Hall 3
SM Mega Mall, EDSA Cor. Julia Vargas Avenue, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila