May 12-14, 2017 | 11am – 9pm | World Trade Center
Stand out from the crowd with the latest hot summer finds available on SALE at up to 80% off at the Trendsetter’s Bazaar this May 12-14 at the World Trade Center!
1. First you’ll need access to summer’s latest trends and deals at the Trendsetter’s Bazaar. Check out @TrendsetterTeam on Instagram to find out how you can score discount coupons and entrance tickets for absolutely FREE!
2. A fit-all foldable duffel bag comes in handy when you decide you need more space to stuff all that wet laundry after a beach trip.
3. Don’t be square! Merchants are slashing off their prices on unique roundy towels making it easy for you to have one on your next beach outing.
4. Make a statement without saying anything with these unique wide brimmed summer hats.
5. The bralette is by far our favorite pick this summer, perfect for looking effortlessly rockin’ on a night out at the beach!
6. Pool floaters now come in unique designs such as these popsicle floaters and even pizza slices!
7. Make yourself feel like a unicorn with these colorful unicorn brushes! These are too cute to pass on and there are only limited stocks out there.
8. Don’t confuse your passport with your friend’s when you travel to your next beach destination with these personalized passport holders!
So, where are you headed this summer? Don’t forget to bring along these fun summer treats to your next trip! All these and more available on SALE at the Trendsetter’s Bazaar on May 12-14 at the Hall D of the World Trade Center, Pasay.
Email Address: email@example.com
Contact Numbers: (0917) 827-9260
World Trade Center Manila
2/F WTCMM Building, Gil Puyat Avenue Extension corner Diosdado Macapagal Blvd., Pasay City, Metro Manila 1300, Pasay, Metro Manila
Related Blog Posts:
A Memorable Day at Manila’s Trendsetter’s Bazaar, by Mitzi Jonelle
The Trendsetter’s Bazaar was bigger than ever last July 8-10. Aside from the trendy clothes, and make up, this time they also included a sneaker and gadget sale! For just Php 100, shoppers get the chance to grab items up to 70% off its normal prices. I’ve always wanted to go to the Trendsetter’s Bazaar because I know I’ll get really good items for really reasonable prices so I was delighted when Manila Bazaars asked me to go.It was held at World Trade Center and ran from July 8-10 from 11 AM- 9 PM. Upon entering you are greeted by food concessionaires and a lot of people. Once inside though, it is not as crowded. The place was well ventilated so the experience was pleasurable.