Why You Should Apply For the Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card
What is a Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card? It is a benefit program which provides Pag-IBIG fund members additional benefit and savings in the form of discounts from purchases of their priority and everyday needs. Through the program, a Pag-IBIG Fund Member with a loyalty card can enjoy discounts on purchases such as fuel, groceries, medicines, and even payments on tuition fees and others. These discounts can be availed from leading partner establishments in the Philippines.
Members get to avail of up to 60% discounts on selected medicines, provided by Pfizer; up to 20% discount on tuition from partner-schools and colleges; up to 10% discounts on hospital bills from partners-clinics and hospital; 5% discount on generic and unbranded medicines from the Philippine’s largest pharmaceutical retailer The Generic Pharmacy; and 20% discount on ship travel fare from 2Go Travel among many other perks.
Through the program, members can also accumulate points which may be used to buy groceries from Puregold Price Club, one of the largest hypermarkets in the Philippines, and purchase fuel from gas stations of Petron Corporation, one of the largest oil refining and marketing companies in the country. Pag-IBIG now has 124 partners establishments and adding more soon.
It is more than just an identification tool, the Pag-IBIG fund loyalty card offers benefits that can be enjoyed daily by fund members ongoingly.
In a country where every peso counts, it is indeed a big help for the average Filipino people to maintain their daily budget to the lowest possible level. The Pag-IBIG Fund Loyalty Card Program provides relevant financial assistance to members in the form of discounts.
How to get your Pag-ibig Loyalty Card?
They provide a convenient way for Pag-IBIG fund members to apply — to enable utmost convenience for members and save them the need to leave work, the Pag-IBIG Loyalty forms are mailed to members’ offices where they can easily apply for the card in under five minutes. The card is then delivered to the members’ work place or residence, whichever the members prefer.
How much is the Loyalty Card?
You can have it for as low as Php100 and pay the card fee directly to Pag-IBIG fund at any branch.
Note: if enrollments are though employer-deployments, the card fee may be deducted from your monthly salary.
The benefits of being a cardholder of the loyalty card program is its 5% up to 60% discount off on 194 – 213 partner merchants of PAG-IBIG fund loyalty card.
As of June 30, 2017 there are approximately 3.78 millions Filipinos who owns a Pag-IBIG loyalty card, and daily almost 8,000 PAG-IBIG members is availing of the loyalty card. The number is expected to increase to a whooping 5 Million total cardholders by December 2017.
So go to the nearest branch and ask them how to apply.
List of companies
- 2G0 travel – 20% discount
- David’s salon – 10% discount
- Derm Care – 10-50% discount
- DHL – 10-20% discount
- Gerry’s Grill – special free dish for a min. of 1,000 food purchaser single receipt
- Informatics School 10%
- pfizer PH – 60% discount
- Generics Pharmacy – 5% discount
- Bayview Park Hotel – 10-30% discount
- Enchanted Kingdom – 5-10% discount
- Hotel H20 – 10-20%
- Manila ocean park up tp 80% discount (on package attractions and many more like hospitals and schools)
Don’t wait until it’s too late and don’t waste this kind of opportunity. Get it for as low as 100php. Apply right now. I guarantee you won’t regret it!
- Visit the nearest Pag-IBIG branch and submit your Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Application Form.
- Pay 100pesos card fee at Pag-IBIG branch/center’s cashier.
- Have your picture taken, confirm your information and sign on the signature tablet.
- Wait for your Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card to be delivered within 1 month to 45 days.
- Show your receipt to the counter. You can also choose to deliver the card to you without additional charge.
- There’s also an option to request for Pag-IBIG to come at your office for employees to conveniently apply for a Loyalty Card